Do you have or know a loved one who may need a little extra help with daily living activities, tasks and chores at home? Often times, the first impulse is to provide that help yourself. While this may seem ideal, when you add a full time job and personal responsibilities, this well intentioned undertaking can sometimes become a burden.
We provide temporary in-home care services to support you and your loved one for as long or as little as you need.
Services include :
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Ambulation (walking) and transfers
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grooming and personal hygiene
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments, church and miscellaneous social events
- Assistance with errands
- Grocery shopping
- Companionship, reading and conversation
- Pet care (i.e. walking dogs, cleaning litter)
For more information on our In-Home Support Care services or for a consultation, please call our office at 412-856-2707.